A great post from Tim Ferriss (@tferriss) which tackles three priorities for making a business profitable. “Profitability doesn’t need to be elusive. It’s a simple process… if you have the right recipe from the outset.”
Here’s my 30-second reductio:
- “Small is not just a stepping-stone. Small is a great destination in itself.”
- “When you build what you need, you can also assess the quality of what you make quickly and directly, instead of by proxy.”
- “It’s not the gear that matters. It’s playing what you’ve got as well as you can.”
I’m especially keen on #1 which (ideally) enables portability, freedom and balance.
- The 4-Hour Chef’s Not So Simple Path to Buzz (virtualdavis.com)
- I’m Tim Ferriss, And This Is How I Work (lifehacker.com.au)