Surrounded by Books: 10 Second Pause
A publishing world evolution. Print. Digital. Books. Gadgets. We’re bombarded with speculation, doomsday nay-saying and snake oil promises. Exciting. Exhausting. Time to take a rest. Just for a moment. A short rest. Here. On this bookshelf… Aaahhh.
- E-Books: a Cottage Industry (ereads.com)
- Searching in ebooks: A unique use case that requires a unique approach (radar.oreilly.com)
- Search Inside Ebooks: Why Readers Look & What They’re Finding (digitalbookworld.com)
- When content customization is baked in, ownership trumps access (radar.oreilly.com)
- Day 3: The Doomsday Conspirancy – Sidney Sheldon (massacrebypink.wordpress.com)