Seth Godin (author of Tribes which is captivating me at present) offers an epic list as “a partial answer” to the question, “How can I drive more traffic to my blog?” Here are my “Top 10” favorites from his list:
- Share your expertise generously so people recognize it and depend on you.
- Encourage your readers to help you manipulate the technorati top blog list.
- Tag your posts. Use del.ico.us.
- Do email interviews with the well-known.
- Encourage your readers to digg your posts. (and to use furl and reddit). Do it with every post.
- Post your photos on flickr.
- Highlight your best posts on your Squidoo lens.
- Point to useful but little-known resources.
- Ping technorati. Or have someone smarter than me tell you how to do it automatically.
- Write stuff that people want to read and share.
Posted by Seth Godin on June 03, 2006 | Permalink
Read the full post here: sethgodin.typepad.com